Comment on page
GA uses a system called PaperCut to authorize print jobs
Here's a brief summary of this section
It's the worst feeling to print a document, get over to the printer, then release your job only to find out that there's an error. Most of the time, students are printing from their browser and forgetting to specify the page size. This
This only works if you're on the school WiFi. If you're remote, you'll have to skip this process for now.
You'll have to be connected to our network to see this printer
- 1.Navigate to System Preferences > Printers and Scanners.
- 2.Click the + icon under the Printers List.The Add dialog is displayed. It displays a list of all of the discovered printers on the network. See the picture above.
- 4.Check that Use is set to Secure AirPrint.
- 5.If Secure AirPrint isn't displayed:
- 1.Close the Add dialog.
- 2.Disconnect from the network, then reconnect to it again.
- 3.Check if you can see Secure AirPrint now. If you can't, contact your System Administrator.
- 6.Click Add.
- 7.Print your document. When prompted, enter your school username and password (no
Not supported by PaperCut.
Printing, done! Now let's keep your computer safe. The Internet is rough. Let's gear up.