Paper to PDF
Scan a piece of paper from your phone and convert it into a PDF file.
Assuming you don't have access to a high-quality printer/scanner, we need to find alternative ways to take your paper and turn it into a scanned document, ready to be shared. Your phone most likely has a really powerful camera that we can use to make a PDF. Let's find a scanning app that works well for you and then send it up to our Google Drive. So you can share and store it.
Avoid shadows Try to have multiple sources of even lighting to avoid shadows
Don't login with your school Google account. There's a bug with the redirect. Login using any account
Now scan something and define the edges
Save that PDF, it looks great!
Select Google Drive
The Google Drive app on Android has a built-in scanner! Scan your files and add them to the correct folder all in one scan. What a time to be alive!
- 1.Open the Google Drive app.
- 2.In the bottom right, tap Add.
- 3.Tap Scan.
- 4.Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop.
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page.
- Scan another page: Tap Add.
- 5.To save the finished document, tap Done.